GiGi's Fairy Fashion Refund or Exchange Policy

If you need to exchange or refund one of our products we are happy to do so, as long as the reason falls under our guidelines.

Exchange Policy:

We gladly exchange products if:

You have chosen the incorrect size or print - As buying online can be difficult if you have not tried on the product before- we completely understand!
You have received one of our products and it has been damaged in transit.

 Note : Because our designs constantly change .You may need to choose another style/print from our range to replace your returned item 

Note 2 : All items must be returned adequately packaging, products must be in the same condition as you received them! - Unworn - Unwashed - All tags intact and attached 

Please include a paid self addressed postage bag or box that is adequate for us to send you your replacement items. - Please also send us your Australia Post tracking number.

Refund Policy :
No Sale items have a refund policy- Final purchase.

We will only refund your money If:

The product has NOT been worn, washed or damaged.

The item MUST have all original sale tags/tickets attached.

You must include your invoice when returning items for refund.

The customer  MUST contact us within 3 days of product arriving through the post, so we can start the process.
If you do contact us over the 3 day arrival period, will we only offer you store credit.
Postage cost is at the customers expense. Postage cost is not refunded.

For all returns or exchanges ; If we deem that the product has been worn or damaged. All rights to refund or exchange are null and void and your product purchase will be return to you.

Please note that all postage and packaging costs are the responsibility of the buyer.

If we have accepted your exchange or refund. The item must be sent registered post via Australia Post- please forward the tracking number to the store. Returns must make it back to the store within 14days of original purchase.

Refunds of any kind, will be money back - Minus the admin fee.
AfterPay/ ZipPay charge us 6% PLUS 1.1% GST is charged get onto of any purchase total 7.1% of the total purchase- by these services.  We Will Refund the amount we have been paid. Postage is not refunded.

Any returns happening during December may have delays due to this month being our busiest of the year. Delay's will not be massive- Usually within 3 days. If you have not heard back from us, 3 days after your tracking number says the item has arrived at the store, please contact us.

For all returns we will require
Your name - Postal address - Daytime Phone Number